Prime Hotels is focused on keeping you safe
The wellbeing and safety of our guests and team members is our utmost priority and we want to provide you with an update on what we are doing in response to COVID-19.We continue to work closely with the Ministry of Health, Travel Industry Aotearoa and Hospitality NZ to ensure we have the latest information.
Reinforcing Health & Safety
In response to COVID-19, our team have increased their vigilance and taken specific proactive health and safety measures:
- Mandatory face coverings
- Re-training to reinforce our rigorous cleaning protocols and routines
- We have increased our cleaning schedules in all public areas with a strong focus on hand railings, elevators, bathrooms, and door handles
- Hospital grade disinfectant is being used for our strict routine cleaning
- Hand sanitisers have been placed in public areas for all guests to use
- Reinforcement to our teams of personal hygiene, through handwashing and use of alcohol-based hand sanitisers
Providing flexibility for bookings
As always, our team is focused on providing you the best care and support:
Prime Hotels will hold the value of an accommodation booking in credit for up to 12 months from the original booking.
Please help keep everyone safe
If you are feeling unwell with a fever, cough or with difficulty breathing, please telephone the free Healthline as soon as possible on 0800 611 116. If you would like more information, please visit Health.govt.nz
Thank you for your continued support
We appreciate it is challenging in these unprecedented times and we would like to thank you for your support. Rest assured the team at Prime Hotels is focused on providing the best care. We hope you will have the opportunity to explore New Zealand and look forward to welcoming you to Prime Hotels.